Thursday, October 27, 2011

Aaacccck!

I just had an opportunity to briefly talk to another professional teacher that I know that does CB in their classroom and aaackkk!, my head is spinning, but in a good way.  I'm gung ho to get started.  I think I am going to do a hybrid model between DBAE and CB for this first quarter to make my transition from one to the other a little smoother.  That's what I say now, we'll see how it actually goes, right?!  I've already started on getting my classroom rearranged into "stations".  Currently they're sitting empty until the start of the next quarter, which is next week.  As I demo the materials from the stations and the possibilities available with them, then the room will start to fill up.  Here's a picture of the room as it transitions over to the new model. 

No comments:

Post a Comment